Beautiful

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WOW! It's Quiet!



The excitement start last night when we began to pick out outfits and had Paul give the all the kids (including mom) blessings. EMMA AND JACOB HAVE STARTED SCHOOL!!!!. (Ammon to follow shortly.) There was a mixture of excitement and nervousness this morning, not very much breakfast was eaten. I am already enjoying a quieter home. Ammon and Isaiah are asking "Where are Emma and Jacob?", even though they were there when they got on the bus. I am sure in about a week I'll be missing all the noise (or maybe not).
Seriously, I love my kids and I will miss them a ton while they are gone, I am so proud of them and who they are becoming. Good luck today, my sweeties.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Love back to school time! I always sing "It's the most wonderful time of the year" to my kids and they hate that!! You now have all day with the little ones! What a nice break that must be for you!

(although, I can't see how your house would be quiet with Ammon and Isaiah playing with their dinos! LOL!!!)